Racó de Soller has established a general protocol against SARS-COV-2
- The villa is rented as a unit and so it is considered a single room occupied by a group of guests.
- At the beginning of the rental period the group of guests will receive a sanitary kit that will include masks and disinfectant hands sanitiser.
- Cleaning and maintenance personnel have specific training and protection measures.
INDOOR AND OUTDOOR FACILITIES
- During the agreed rental period the villa will solely be used by the group of guests.
- After the end of the agreed rental period, the interior of the house will be cleaned and disinfected using specific products.
- The cleaning of textiles is done at a temperature not inferior than 60ºC. A sanitary barrier is in order.
- Periodical cleaning of A/C filter systems.
- Maintenance of swimming pool water.
- Cleaning of hammocks and outdoors tables.